Search for more:
iMac 27 inch i7 4.0 GHz 5K Retina Display Late 2015
iMac 27 inch i7 4.0 GHz 5K Retina Display
- Model Late 2015
- Model Identifier: iMac17,1
- Model Number: A1419
- EMC: 2834
- Processor: 4.0 GHz Intel Core i7
- Memory: 32 GB
- Hard Drive: 2TB Fusion Drive
- Original OS: macOS 10.12.4
- Later OS supported: Latest release of macOS
- Display Size: 27-inch (diagonal) Retina 5K display with IPS technology
- Display Resolution: 5120 by 2880 pixels
- Graphics: Graphics R9M 395 2GB
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
- Shipping: Free Delivery Mainland UK
- Featured image: Photos are stock images and are used for illustration purposes only.
- What is included in the box? iMac + power lead charger + Keyboard and Mouse
- Buy with confidence: Paypal and SagePay
- This product is Grade A – is in Very Good Conditions
- For more info call 01252 375167
In stock (can be backordered)
1 Year Warranty
Peace of mind for all transactions
After Sales Support
We have a dedicated team and an in-house Apple Certified Mac Technician
Why should you buy a Mac?
Firstly, the Apple Mac is only built by Apple which is a huge advantage for the consumer. They concentrate all efforts for it to be good and functional at all times. Whereas PCs are built by many companies and this can cause flaws in their functionality. The Mac is more stable, reliable and you won’t get virus these are some reasons why Apple Mac computers are cheaper in the long run.
As mentioned before, the Apple Mac is reliable and stable. Apple’s Operating System is easy to update, is user-friendly and highly secure. Viruses and malware are far less of a problem for Mac users than for Window users.
Ready to buy one?
The Apple Laptop is lightweight, stylish and reliable. It is not only our word on this, there are millions of Mac users all over the world that prefer the MacBook, MacBookPro or MacBook Air. It is cheaper in the long run, any Apple computer is good to go.
Mac Computers and year/model
The newest that you can buy is always better? Do not guide yourself for which Apple Mac to go for only for the Year/Model. Apple may have launched one particular model “early” in the year but will continue building the same computer up to three years after that. So, if you want a reliable computer do not worry too much if its not the “latest” model.
Good for work, play or study
Fall in love at first sight of the super-rich colours of the Apple computer screen. Or be reassured that you can use it for work (most designers, musicians and video editors preferred computer) now almost all software like Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and plenty more are all built also for Apple. You may also use it for playing games or for University work
SSD (Solid State Drive)
The Solid State Drive (SSD) is faster than regular Hard Drives. Processes are more rapid with the SSD installed and don’t have moving parts, and it is considered more reliable and quiet.
On a refurbished Apple Mac computer an SSD Hard Drive makes the difference. And put it at the same level as a newish Mac.